Trees were donated by citizens of the community
and hauled to Cooper's Mill, located where the church stands now.
Work on the building was begun in the Fall of 1884.
On May 22, 1886 a conference was held to change the name
to Flemington and the church was dedicated to Flemington Baptist.
In December 1947, Reverend A.Y. Woodham appointed a committee
to look into buying a Chapel from Camp Blanding.
An application for purchase was made and sent, along with a check for $90.00.
Upon approval it was agreed to send another check for $810.00.
Purchase was approved and the building was moved in April 1948.
The new Church was dedicated on September 11, 1949. Brother Fred Junior was the Pastor at the time.